Footnotes requires a $35 registration fee for the first student; $25 each additional student (per family). The registration fee is non-refundable.
- 1st Class $69 per month
- 2nd Class $55 per month (20% discount!)
- Each additional class $45 per month (35% discount!)
Private & Semi-Private Lessons
To schedule privates, fees must be pre-paid. A 24-hour notice is required on all cancellations.
- 1 Student $40 per half hour; $75 per /hour
- 2 Students $60 per half hour; $100 per hour
- 3 Students* $120 per hour
- 4 Students* $140 per hour
- 5 Students* $160 per hour
*Half hour privates are not available for more than 2 students at a time.
- Tuition fees are based, per family, on a ten (10) month season divided into equal monthly payments.
- All tuition is due on the 1st of the month.
- All tuition is non-refundable - including, but not limited to, seasonal classes, dance camps, private lessons and birthday parties.
- Monthly statements will not be mailed. For your convenience we can store your credit/debit card on file. All statements, newsletters or any other correspondence will be sent via e-mail to all families. Please be sure we have the appropriate email address.
- There will be a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- There are no refunds for classes missed.
- A 30 day written notice is required to withdraw from any class. You will be responsible for all tuition charges within that 30 days.
There will be a $15 late fee charged on all accounts in arrears ten days or more.
Returned Check Fee
There is a $25 fee for a check returned NSF.
All students are expected to participate in our annual recital. This is an exciting and rewarding experience when students can demonstrate their talents and abilities. It helps to develop confidence, self-esteem and a sense of accomplishment. Recital fees will include:
- One costume
- Class picture in program
- Participation in rehearsal and recital
- DVD of recital (first recital fee only)
$150……First class on account
$110……Each additional class on account
Recital fee payments may be made in full or on account until October 15th. We encourage families with multiple recital fees to make monthly payments in August, September and October. Costumes will only be ordered for those students whose fees have been paid in full. Late fees will be charged. Recital fees are refundable until November 10th. Alterations may be needed and are the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
A two hour party. The first hour consists of a class of your choice (ballet, acro, hip hop, etc.). The second hour can be used as you wish (cake, food, games, presents, crafts). We provide the class, the space, and the clean-up. You can decorate however you like.
- $150 for up to 10 students.
- $10 each additional student.
- $75 non-refundable deposit due upon booking.
Students must be properly dressed for classes in order to participate. Students not wearing the proper attire for more than two weeks will not be allowed to participate in class.
Pre-school and Kindergarten parents - Please take your child to the restroom before class to avoid accidents and disruption of the class.
Students are expected to be present and on time for all classes. It is very important that all dancers and acrobats get the appropriate warm-up needed to avoid injury. Please notify the school if a student expects to be absent.
"Perfect Attendance" awards will be awarded to those students who have no absences for the year. NO EXCEPTIONS! You must be registered and enrolled in class prior to October 1st to be eligible. Please do not mistake this as a punishment for those students who unfortunately lose perfect attendance. It is a huge achievement for those who happen to get through the whole year and we will not compromise the integrity of that honor. Please do not put us in the position to make an exception.
- All students and parents will be respectful at all times to the instructors, other students and parents. Profanity, negative attitudes, and gossiping should not be brought into the studio.
- Students, parents and siblings are asked to clean up after themselves and respect all studio property.
- While classes are in session, please do not open the dance room door. It is very disruptive to the dancers.
- The lobby is not a play area. Siblings of students in class are expected to sit quietly and must remain supervised.
- There is absolutely no running, shouting, or eating in the studios or lobbies. Anyone causing a distraction could be asked to leave.
- Dancers may not enter a classroom without an instructor present.
- Do not bring food or gum into the studio. Water bottles are allowed. FootNotes provides cold, filtered water.
Parents, siblings, and observers are not permitted in the classroom at any time. We need your dancer’s full attention. The studio is equipped with a closed circuit television network. You will be able to view your child’s class on one of our flat screen televions.
Pick-up & Drop-off
Please drop-off and pick-up your child within 15 minutes of class time, as we are very busy and cannot provide your child with the attention they deserve to be safe. Late (more than 15 min.) pick-ups will be charged a fee.
Do not park at the curb for pick-up; it jeopardizes the safety of our students and other drivers. Please have your child wait inside until someone comes in to pick them up. We cannot supervise them if they are waiting outside the studio.
All students are expected to participate in our annual recital. This is an exciting and rewarding experience when students can demonstrate their talents and abilities. It helps to develop confidence, self-esteem and a sense of accomplishment. Recital fee payments may be made in full or on account until October 15th. We encourage families with multiple recital fees to make monthly payments in August, September and October.
Recital costumes will only be ordered for those students whose fees have been paid in full. Late fees will be charged. Recital fees are refundable until November 5th. If for any reason a student is unable to continue after the recital fee refundable date, no refunds will be given, nor will they be entitled to any of the benefits included with recital fees.
Alterations on costumes may be needed and are the responsibility of the parent/guardian. Costumes are not custom made.
In case of inclement weather, we will follow Fulton County’s decision on school closings. There is NO refund when the studio must close. Please check the studio's voicemail to confirm closings.
We DO NOT observe teacher workdays. All studio closings are listed in our Calendar.
We reserve the right to drop from our register any student for any reason including: excessive lateness or absence; disruptive behavior; non-payment of tuition or other charges.
- back to top of page -